It is very easy to copy things in cyberspace, but not necessarily always acceptable or legal. You must have the legal right to any content you upload or download.
Email Contact owns intellectual property rights to the content on its website and its design, structure, and compilation (sometimes known as "look and feel"). Unless otherwise noted, you may view, copy, download, and print EmailContact.com documents so long as you use them only for personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post, distribute, or modify them or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
Trademarks identify specific products and services. You may make fair use of Email Contact's trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission.
Our trademark may never be used in the following ways:
• In a non-Email Contact product name or publication title.
• In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
• To identify products or services that are not Email Contact's.
• To cause confusion.
• To inaccurately suggest that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your activities, products, or services.
• To disparage Email Contact.
• In any other manner that Email Contact or its users find offensive.
When using our trademarks, please include the following attribution:
"EmailContact.com and the Email Contact logo are registered trademarks of Onlineitools, LLC. in the U.S. and other countries. Email Contact is also a trademark of Onlineitools, LLC and may be registered outside the U.S."
Except as noted above, you may not use, copy, or redistribute Email Contact logos without written or electronic permission from Email Contact.